Monday, February 22, 2016

One Year On My Mission: Complete!

**Once again, this is Amanda, Sister Griffith's mom here.  Last week's emails were finally sent, apparently there was a glitch in the entire missionary email system.  For whatever reason, we didn't receive a blog post email today, only pictures.  Maybe there's still one coming and it's stuck somewhere in cyber space, or maybe she forgot to write one today (which I find odd, considering she's sent one every week for the past year!)  I guess I'll find out by next week what she had intended to send for this week.  In the meantime, here are the fun pictures that we received!  I will delete this and update with a blog post should one be received.**  :)



I've officially been on my mission for one year!  February 18, 2016

Celebrating one year as a missionary with Sister Pyrah (she's been out six months!)

One year mission celebration with ice cream at Zaxby's!

Sister Smith and us. We love her!

Mormons will DOMINATE the South!!!

Sister Todd, who got baptized at age 15 by Uncle Brent!!!

I think I'm in puppy love!

And more puppy love!


Pure Puppy happiness!

 Out strolling downtown Tuscumbia with the sisters today :)



This is my view from the library computer...some random picture of a lady in a bowl.. BWAHAHA!





No comments:

Post a Comment