Monday, October 19, 2015

Chili Cook Off, Drumming With the Hippies & A Fun Zone Activity!

Hey y'all,

This past week has been good! I finally got to see cotton up close, we tracted a street a couple days ago that ONLY had nice people, Sister Olsen came to visit, we went to a Ward Fall activity and got to judge the chili contest, we drummed out with a bunch of hippies at the park, and we got to go to the Space and Rocket center today with part of our zone!

Yesterday was a really good day at church...the lessons seemed to answer some things I had been asking about in prayer, and cover content of what I've been learning lately in my studies. I also was reading the Ensign the other day during lunch, and totally got an answer to a question that's been in my mind for a while. I had been searching for an answer, but in came in His own way and timing. Personal revelation is real! But it's what you do with those answers, if you actually apply it, that's the real test. It's my prayer that we can work on putting our faith into action.

All my love,
Sister Griffith



Hermana Taylor and I heading out in the car

Southern cotton at its finest!

The field is white!!

Look who came to visit me in AL! (Sister Olsen, without the tag!)

Those rims, though.

Sister Taylor and I were judges at a chili cook-off :)

We went to a park to go contacting yesterday and found this lovely bunch of hippy friends who get together every Sunday evening just to play drums and feel good vibes. Of course, I had to join in for a bit. :)  And, we got a new investigator out of it!          

Sister Belnap taking a selfie of part of our zone today!

Dedicated missionaries = bringing the Restored Gospel to the aliens.

Having fun at the Space and Rocket Center :)

No comments:

Post a Comment