Monday, October 5, 2015

Transferred to Huntsville, AL!

Hey y'all,

I don't have much time to write, but I'll update y'all on transfer news! I got transferred to Huntsville, AL! My new companion is Sister Taylor, and she is amazing! We actually have some connections back home and know the same people. We are both assigned as Sister Training Leaders (STL) for the Huntsville Zone, which means that we'll be looking over the sisters in our area, doing companion exchanges with them, participating in trainings for the zone, and more. Getting into a new area is always hard for the first few days, because you have to get oriented with a whole new place and new names. But eventually you get the hang of it, and luckily Sister Taylor (who, by the way, is a Hermana and was called as a spanish-speaking missionary) has been in the area for a little bit!

This past weekend we got to watch General Conference and it was awesome! I specifically loved the Sunday morning session, but all the talks were good! I also love the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Hymns have a special way of getting me to feel the spirit...and get teary-eyed.

If you haven't already gotten the chance to watch or listen to General Conference, I challenge you to read through or watch them when they become available on lds.org! Also, try to do something this week that will invite the Spirit into your life, like listening to hymns or making a better effort with your personal prayer.

The Church is true!
Sister Griffith



Saying goodbye and snapping a selfie with one of our favorite members in Wetumpka, Sister C. :)

Another treasured member in Wetumpka, Sister N. :)

A three generational photo :)

My study desk in my Huntsville apartment

It's Fall time around here!!

Out tracting in between General Conference sessions!

No comments:

Post a Comment